Vintage 60s Red Atomic Dome Pendant Ceiling Lamp
• Price does not include delivery if required.
• Please ensure you have read our FAQ.
A 1960s Atomic light shade lamp with thick perspex bottom. In working condition. There is ware here and there on the dome. This contemporary retro dome lighting piece is a perfect example of the space age design. A large mushroom shaped red dome with bubbly base to achieve molecular forms.
Industrial design, architecture, advertising and interior design were all influenced by the atomic age period between 1940 and 1960. During the Cold War where nuclear war was a concern.
41cm diameter 30cm height of light shade
perfect example of
the space age design
3 Steps on how to purchase an item:
1. Feel free to email, message or call us at 0714095824
2. To purchase, name the item that you interested in.
3. Viewings are made via appointments. You may then arrange courier, collection or get it delivered by us.
To secure sales we humbly require payments or deposits until collected. We cannot keep stock for longer than a week, unless arranged.