5 to 7 working days delivery
Robot Monster Poster
R150.00 – R750.00
St. Moritz, Schweiz Suisse Switzerland vintage travel poster.
This product is printed on demand and may
not be refunded or exchanged
Rolled and placed into a cylindrical for easy transport
Comes without frames
5 to 7 working days
• Smooth surface – 200 g/m2
• Made from Alpha Cellulose
• Vivid colours
• High consistency and gamut
• 100yrs archive
Giclée is an archival process, using both archival media and inks; so your print is guaranteed to last between 80–100 years, with the exception of direct sunlight, storage and most importantly, the way the prints are handled.
• 260 g/m², resin-coated photographic paper.
• Delivers unrivaled image quality for brilliant photos and high-impact display graphics.
• Deeper blacks, more vivid colours and better gloss uniformity.
• Compatible with both dye based and fade-resistant pigment inks ensuring excellent versatility.
• Dries instantly for immediate handling and lamination.
• Environmentally friendly.
• Excellent dot reproduction for an extremely detailed result.
• Unprinted: matte-finish paper.
• Printed: satin finish.
• 220 g/m2. • Max. print size: 1.2 x 15 m.
• Suits all types of images – our favourites are Illustrations.
What printer do we use?
The Epson Stylus Pro 30610
What ink do you use?
Epson UltraChrome eco-solvent inks – safe for home use and don’t leave that awful smell.
How durable is your paper?
The paper is durable enough to handle but will dent if handled incorrectly.
Can I frame or mount my print?
Yes, the best way would be to paste it to a board and then either block mount it or float it in a frame. Any one of our qualified consultants will be able to advise you on the best solution.