A Pair of Reupholstered Vintage Beechwood Armchairs.Sold
• Price does not include delivery if required.
• Please ensure you have read our FAQ.
We salvaged so many of these waiting room armchairs over the years. Some high backs, some low backs, some tattered and damaged and some in good nick. All found in the basements of hospitals. We had this particular pair re-foamed, re-webbed, re-upholstered in a neutral grey fabric, and restored, with a natural raw wood finish. The beech wood frame has age marks. A lovely pair of very comfortable loungers.
70.5cm side to side long 70.6cm back to front wide 50.5cm seat wide 43cm seat tall 79.5cm back rest tall
pair re-foamed, re-webbed, re-upholstered in a neutral grey fabric, and restored
3 Steps on how to purchase an item:
1. Feel free to email, message or call us at 0714095824
2. To purchase, name the item that you interested in.
3. Viewings are made via appointments. You may then arrange courier, collection or get it delivered by us.
To secure sales we humbly require payments or deposits until collected. We cannot keep stock for longer than a week, unless arranged.