Norwegian Jacob Jacobsen Luxo-L1 lamp
• Price does not include delivery if required.
• Please ensure you have read our FAQ.
Jacob Jacobsen (1901-1996) was a Norwegian designer and founder of Luxo ASA, which has been a prominent supplier of luminaires for over 70 years. In 1934 he developed the Luxo-L1, a balanced arm lamp. Today, the lamp is part of various exhibits in museums around the world.
He derived the name LUXO from Latin – “I give light”. We have a collection of Luxo L1 lamps. The animated Pixar lamp was derived from the LUXO lamp range.
Tall Luxo lamp
Height extended 110cm and retracted 50cm
doing woodwork, leatherwork, sewing, designing, ideal for architects
3 Steps on how to purchase an item:
1. Feel free to email, message or call us at 0714095824
2. To purchase, name the item that you interested in.
3. Viewings are made via appointments. You may then arrange courier, collection or get it delivered by us.
To secure sales we humbly require payments or deposits until collected. We cannot keep stock for longer than a week, unless arranged.