Jean Gillon, Jangada Armchair in leather, 1968 Sold
• Price does not include delivery if required.
• Please ensure you have read our FAQ.
The Scandinavians, with their penchant for stressing the surface and silhouette of furniture, were the first in the twentieth century to realise that a simple slab of rosewood could provide all the ornamentation that a lot of people would wish for,” states a 1964 New York Times article on then-contemporary furniture trends.
3 Steps on how to purchase an item:
1. Feel free to email, message or call us at 0714095824
2. To purchase, name the item that you interested in.
3. Viewings are made via appointments. You may then arrange courier, collection or get it delivered by us.
To secure sales we humbly require payments or deposits until collected. We cannot keep stock for longer than a week, unless arranged.