G-Plan ’Tola and Black’ large Teak Tall boy chest of drawer UK 1950’ Sold
• Price does not include delivery if required.
• Please ensure you have read our FAQ.
G-Plan ’Tola and Black’ large teak Tall boy chest of drawer UK 1950’
A G-Plan teak tall boy from the 1950’s ’Tola and Black” range, manufactured by Ernest Gomme for the ‘grange”. Impeccably designed with solid dove tailed drawers, on distinctive ebonised base with brass feet and brass drawer handles.
Inspired by Italian designs in the 1950’s, The Tola and Black range was of G-Plans most memorable collections.
Tall 128cm Long 61cm Depth 41cm
with an ebonised base and brass feet
3 Steps on how to purchase an item:
1. Feel free to email, message or call us at 0714095824
2. To purchase, name the item that you interested in.
3. Viewings are made via appointments. You may then arrange courier, collection or get it delivered by us.
To secure sales we humbly require payments or deposits until collected. We cannot keep stock for longer than a week, unless arranged.