Fresco range sideboard by Victor Wilkins for G Plan (1960’s United Kingdom)
• Price does not include delivery if required.
• Please ensure you have read our FAQ.
British designer Victor Bramwell Wilkins, is best known for his Fresco range and produced all of his known works for G Plan. G-Plan set the standard for mass market Modernism furniture in postwar Britain, in the early 1960’s. Modernism was essentially based on a utopian vision of human life and society and a belief in progress. Wilkins designed furniture for G plan until the mid 1970’s.
A beautiful low sunk Mid century G-Plan teak sideboard, with two spacious double cupboards and long central shelves. Functional for storing one’s odds and ends, and for displaying your favourite vases and ceramics on top, if not using it for one’s media system. There are slight scratches on top, otherwise in great condition. The left side has openings for wiring. A very sleek, minimalist piece.
A very sleek, minimalist piece
3 Steps on how to purchase an item:
1. Feel free to email, message or call us at 0714095824
2. To purchase, name the item that you interested in.
3. Viewings are made via appointments. You may then arrange courier, collection or get it delivered by us.
To secure sales we humbly require payments or deposits until collected. We cannot keep stock for longer than a week, unless arranged.