“Atomic Age” Metallic Gold 1960’s Daybed Three Seater Sofa
• Price does not include delivery if required.
• Please ensure you have read our FAQ.
The Atomic Age was a time of obsession with atomic science, human achievement and space. People were inspired by the technological progress and innovation that had led to the creation of the atomic bomb. Organic shapes found in nature, seen through a microscope also acted as design inspiration. Atomic Age designs share elements with Mid-century modern style, combined with Art deco, vitalism, and Surrealism.
A glamorous green gold metallic pleather sofa, that can be used as a daybed. With attractive wood features behind the back rest and solid mahogany legs. A larger sofa than most, perfect for lazing and a nap. We have the matching armchairs that will be put up soon.
With more foam support and a lovely textured fabric it will be a beautiful Mid century piece for a open space home, studio or apartment.
183.5cm length 55cm seat depth 80cm with back rest depth 40cm seat height 78cm back height
piece for a open space home, studio or apartment.
3 Steps on how to purchase an item:
1. Feel free to email, message or call us at 0714095824
2. To purchase, name the item that you interested in.
3. Viewings are made via appointments. You may then arrange courier, collection or get it delivered by us.
To secure sales we humbly require payments or deposits until collected. We cannot keep stock for longer than a week, unless arranged.