A Sleek Pair of Solid Teak, John Tabraham, for Grafton Everest label, cica 1970’s Sold
• Price does not include delivery if required.
• Please ensure you have read our FAQ.
We found these beauties in a home out in Onrus. A lovely secluded town along the coast, near Hermanus. Beautifully restored armchairs with geometric lines and curves, with perfect craftsmanship and joinery, reupholstered and re-webbed in black and grey fabric with a 30 000 rub count. Ridiculously comfortable loungers.
70.5cm side to side long 70.6cm back to front wide 50.5cm seat wide 43cm seat tall 79.5cm back rest tall
Beautifully restored armchairs with geometric lines and curves,
3 Steps on how to purchase an item:
1. Feel free to email, message or call us at 0714095824
2. To purchase, name the item that you interested in.
3. Viewings are made via appointments. You may then arrange courier, collection or get it delivered by us.
To secure sales we humbly require payments or deposits until collected. We cannot keep stock for longer than a week, unless arranged.